Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam has adopted an International Policy, in its endeavour to contribute to world Harmony and nurture the children to become global citizens with an understanding of foreign cultures.
Through the integration of an International Policy in its vision, the institution aims to:
- Conduct inter disciplinary projects on various global/international topics as part of the regular curricular programs at all grade levels
- Provide opportunities to students to interact face to face as well as through internet with partner schools from other countries
- Bring global issues into the classrooms for discussion, debate and exploration
- Celebrate major international days and events in the school
- Invite visitors from overseas for interaction with students and staff and for delivering guest lectures
- Train teachers to implement best practices in education to meet global standards
- Encourage students to participate in competitions conducted by consulates to improve global knowledge in them.
- Stage cultural programs based on foreign languages and culture, during school programs
- Increase awareness of other cultures, traditions and practices and to appreciate and identify the oneness among human race beyond the apparent differences
- To be part of the concept of global community and learning without walls.